Skip to content Datatrac Connect Update InstructionsdTRACadmin2020-11-30T22:01:13+00:00
Uninstall Datatrac Connect
- Go to control panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Select “DatatracConnect”
- Uninstall, answer Yes to “Are you sure you want to uninstall DatatracConnect?”
- Select Ok to “Automatically close applications and attempt to restart them after setup is complete?”
- Select Yes when prompted “Do you want to allow this app from an unknown publisher to make changes to your device?”
To access the new version, please follow these steps:
- Login To Datatrac Web, https://login.datatrac.com
- Select the “System Requirements” link
- Select “Datatrac Connect Installer”
- The file will download to your local PC and appear at the bottom toolbar (Google Chrome) or appear in your Downloads directory (Firefox).
- Select the file to install. If the file displays in the bottom toolbar, select it. If not you will find it in the Downloads folder, go to Explorer to find the file and select it.
- If you receive a security warning. Select “More Info”, then “Run anyway”
- Follow the Install Wizard, select “Next”, “Next” , “Install” then answer Yes to “ “Do you want to allow this app from an unknown publisher to make changes to your device?”
- Once completed the Datatrac Connect icon will appear on your desktop. Double click on the icon, then enter your login and password to connect to the Datatrac System.
- If the Datatrac logo appears to the left of the “login as:” the new version of Datatrac Connect has successfully installed