Collection of your Personal Information
We will always ask you when we need information that personally identifies you. Personal information collected by the Datatrac for Drivers and Datatrac for Warehouse app is often is limited to location, phone number, name and driver number, but may include other information when needed to provide a service you requested.
Use of your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To ensure our application is relevant to your needs.
- To deliver services and data for use within the mobility application
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from Datatrac, but only if you so request.
- To allow you access to limited-entry areas of our application as appropriate.
- To provide information with the carrier for whom you are working with and the carrier’s customers.
We use your location information to:
- To assist dispatchers in assigning jobs.
- To assist in monitoring the progress of assigned work.
- To provide the exact location of the pickup or delivery.
- Datatrac may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Datatrac or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Datatrac and its products, or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Datatrac employees, users of Datatrac products or services, or members of the public.
Your information may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Datatrac or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using this application, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. Datatrac abides by the safe harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data from the European Union.
Control of your Personal Information
When you register, or otherwise give us personal information, Datatrac will not share that information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions already listed. It will only be used for the purposes stated above.
Datatrac may send out periodic e-mails informing you of technical service or security issues related to a product or service you requested, or confirming you requested a product or service. You will not be able to choose to unsubscribe to these mailings, as they are considered an essential part of the service you have chosen.
Access to your Personal Information
You can access your personal information by contacting Datatrac as described at the bottom of this statement, or through alternative means of access described by the service.
Security of your Personal Information
Datatrac is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
3820 Mansell Road
Alpharetta, GA 30022
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
To facilitate the operation of our website and improve its performance (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
Yes. (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. In addition, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
3820 Mansell Road
Alpharetta, GA 30022